As part of the Horizon2020 project within the European University Alliance “Unite!”, we will jointly participate in this years’ European Researchers’ Night.
The objectives of the online event will be:
- To briefly present the European University “Unite!” and its offer for prospective students (presented by the Secretary-General) and to present the European University initiative (presented by DG EAC).
- To show that the researcher’s job is interesting, exciting, amazing and provides an opportunity to work with colleagues from all around the world.
- To explain some elements of the research field on sustainable energy such as Nuclear, Hydrogen, Smart grids, Catalysts and Fuel cells, Bioenergy, batteries, and Energy storage.
- Tine Delva, Deputy Head of Unit – European Commission Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport, and Culture
- Dr. Andreas Winkler, Secretary-General of Unite!
- Researchers from all 7 universities of Unite! – Aalto University, KTH, TU Darmstadt, Politecnico di Torino, INP-Grenoble, UPC Barcelona, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Moderator of the session: Professor Jorge Maia Alves, School of Sciences, Universidade de Lisboa.
Fredagen den 24 september, kl. 10:00-11:30
Allt som händer på Vetenskapens hus under ForskarFredag: https://www.vetenskapenshus.se/evenemang-tavlingar/forskarfredag/program-2021
08-790 69 45
Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan