Four Researchers will answer your questions about The Future Of European Cities in an Online Science Café. Join in and be part of a European ambiance.
Possible questions to be discussed:
- Rising water levels, changes in temperatures, wildfires and floods… How can we prepare ourselves for the changes and challenges that climate change will have on our cities?
- How and where should we build our infrastructures and houses in the future? And can we secure existing infrastructure?
- Can we make infrastructure more circular and possible to reuse?
- Do researchers already have the solutions and how can the public be engaged in the changes that are needed?
- Design Professor Bernardo Vaz Pinto at Universidade Lusófona de
Humanidades e Arquitectura, Lisboa
Founder Lisbon Design Studio Architecture and Research, Lisb
- Prof. Alkmini Paka, Head of the School of Architecture A.U.Th., Aristotelio Panepistimio Thessalonikis, Greece
- Prof. Maria Attard, Director at the Institute for Climate Change and Sustainable Development, University of Malta, Malta
- Dr Lucy J. Wishart, Lecturer, School of Management, University of St Andrews, UK
Friday 24 September 2021 at 15.00 CET
073-705 73 21
The Science Cafe is a collaboration between VA (Public & Science), Vetenskapens Hus in Stockholm, Europa Direkt Stockholm, Intercult, Fundación Descubre, University of Malta, University of St Andrews and Psiquadro